26.8 C
Kumasi
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
More

    Latest Posts

    Woman narrates how her private parts almost caught fire whiles using a vibrator


    SUBSCRIBE TO SHATAGHANA TV
    JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP


    A twitter user @webdesignher has narrated how her vagina almost caught fire whiles using a vibrator to pleasure herself.

    @webdesignher said she was using the vibrator in the ‚Äúhighest and most violent setting‚ÄĚ for the first time only for it to result in an accident which would have left her sadly burnt down there.

    Read her full narration below:

    So my vagina almost caught fire today

    Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos

    1. Its super loud

    2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery

    Today i was like fuck it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling the heat on my fingers but I was like ‚Äúnah its the friction from the vibration..‚ÄĚ then i started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know how..

    (contd.) how on sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram? Yes that was my coochie hair being singed. The vibrator imploded, started melting from the inside and tried to barbeque my hooha. I flung it and ran to the bathroom to tamba

    Aliexpress eshay oh. Made in China.

    My biggest fear is dying from a sex related accident or having a sex toy stuck in me which is why i dont trust dildos. Today my life flashed before my eyes. Imagine them finding my dead body with barbequed vagina. I’ve learned to appreciate my own fingers



    Latest Posts

    spot_imgspot_img

    Don't Miss

    Stay in touch

    To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.